Busy comprehensive Ophthalmology practice in Southwest Minnesota is seeking a team-oriented, hard-working, and dedicated Optometrist. The practice currently supports four full-time Ophthalmologists – three comprehensive and one pediatric.
Ophthalmology Associates & LASIK Center’s has a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our people love it! With over 55 years of experience, our team has grown and molded itself into what it is today. We build genuine and authentic connections with every patient, either for one day or sometimes for a lifetime. We allow each employee to bring fresh new ideas to the table. All of this to improve the overall experience of the patient.
Join Ophthalmology Associates & LASIK Center’s team as an Optometrist.
Education and Experience:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree.
- Must possess a state-issued license for O.D. and Optometry.
- Open to variety of experiences.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform comprehensive/routine eye exams.
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease.
- Follow up cataract exams and refer patients to doctors, as needed.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Interest in building optical and contact lens sales with our Opticians in 20/20 Optical.
- Build strong doctor-patient relationships.
- Full-time hours with flexible scheduling.
- 401k plan, Dental, Health, Life/AD&D, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Employee Assistance Program with Travel Assist, voluntary accident and additional life plans.
- Opportunity for bonuses.